For each one, just click on the name and it will take you to the site. I'm also including a brief description of what you do to get the points etc.
Point and Coin Earning sites
- MyPoints I've been a member for TEN years now! It's really easy to join and you can trade the points for gift cards.
- Swagbucks I've also been a member here for a couple of years. This one has the option to do offers/missions. I usually trade in my bucks for Amazon gift cards.
- Superpoints This site was around for a while, and then went down for about a year but it's BACK!!! You click the SuperLucky Button every day, click the link in the email and there's the option to do "offers" or missions.
- GiftHulk This one I don't do as often, but they send you codes for coins by email.
If you have a smartphone, this is a great way to earn extra money and gift cards!
On most of these, I check the apps before I go shopping and write down a list to save my battery life.
- Jingit This one gives you cash in your paypal account. You scan/buy certain items at the stores and sometimes you watch a video. Very Easy!
- Shopkick You get "kicks" by "walk ins" at the stores. You need to have location services turned on for this one, and there is the opportunity to get extra kicks by scanning items.
- Ibotta This one is very popular! You get cash in your paypal account for buying what you would normally buy.
These are the websites that I use to get discounts for my online shopping.
- eBates I always check this one first when I go shopping online. It also has codes for discounts.
- Julep My nail polish site!! I've been a member for over a year and the colors are fantastic. If you're not a member yet, you can use the code FIRSTBOXFREE to get the first box for the cost of shipping.
- Zulily I check this one daily also. You can get a lot of stuff pretty cheap here, and I've had great service with them.